Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Hey, look at me, I'm Blogging!

I will be organizing my thoughts here, if I ever have more than one at a time. Maybe I can talk about upcoming bay area jazz events or recent shows I've seen. Maybe this will be the beginning of my gigs from hell web site although there are already several out there. Maybe just jazz humor in general. I'll start with this.

Ever see the Ten Comandments for Arrangers? Check it out at http://www.jazzoasis.com/Images/Ten%20Commandments%20for%20Arrangers.PDF

You can make comments here as often as you like. Maybe you would like your own blog. It seems to be free. Ask me how.

Bookmark this page and help me test out this forum.

later

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, if you are going to empty your brain here, you'd better fill it up first! Did you know that kids get new wrinkles in their brains every time they learn something? It is not too far stretch to assume that a lot of middle America is populated by :"smoothies". But I digress.........Blog away!

8:53 PM, February 09, 2005  
Blogger That Girl said...

ys i agree... BLOG!!!
i tend to have too many thoughts going thru my head a hundred times a day and so for me a blog is the best thing .. than irritating evry other person around me by imposing my thoughts..
no im not a teenager..
but yes ..lol put some reading matter on this!!

9:18 PM, February 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home