The Burlington Riverfront Jazz Festival in Burlington, New Jersey on Friday and Saturday September 9th & 10th, will be collecting donations for musician and student victims of the Hurricane disaster. We wish to contribute these donations for hurricane relief to help replace instruments and or provide other needs into the hands of deserving students, teachers and performers. You can check out our website at www.burlingtonjazzfest.com or email us at: email@example.com.
Sunday, September 04, 2005
- Name: Stuart
- Location: Half Moon Bay, California
Learning photography one day at a time.
- Need a band?
- The Jazmin Trio
- John Worley
- KCSM Jazz Datebook
- Jazz Police - Bay Area
- Photos by John Spragens
- Katrina: Irvin Mayfield's Ode to New Orleans
- Katrina: Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown
- Katrina: CD Baby and artists donate profits
- Katrina: Basin Street Records Artists Reported Saf...
- Katrina: Bay Area Musicians Donate Profits from CD...
- Katrina: Relief fund disclaimer
- Katrina: MusiCares Hurricane Relief Fund
- Katrina: Two Organizations helping the musicians i...
- Katrina: More on Higher Ground Relief concert
- When The Saints Go Marching In