Long famous in the bay area and around the world for her stylized paintings of jazz artists, Bruni will be interviewed on radio staion KPFA - 94.1 fm - Saturday May 28 from 11am to 12 on "Ear Thyme" hosted by Doug Edwards. Bruni was featured in February at a jazz artifact auction at Lincoln Center along side a Dizzy Gillespie trumpet and a Charlie Parker saxophone. You can also visit the BRUNI Gallery at 394 East Campbell Ave Campbell, CA.
Friday, May 27, 2005
- Name: Stuart
- Location: Half Moon Bay, California
Learning photography one day at a time.
- Need a band?
- The Jazmin Trio
- John Worley
- KCSM Jazz Datebook
- Jazz Police - Bay Area
- Photos by John Spragens
- Wil Blades at the JazzSchool
- Dick Hindman at the JazzSchool
- Profile - John Spragens, Jr. - Jazz Photographer
- Savanna Jazz Club
- John Spragens, Jr - Jazz Pictures
- John Worley at BoAs - Tonight
- And One Time, at Band Camp...
- Bill Evans Soulgrass
- The Chabot Panhandlers concert
- Stanford Jazz Orchestra